THE CABIN HOUSE RULES
Welcome to The Cabin!
We're happy to see you, and we want you to enjoy your stay with us. That's why we ask all of our guests to follow these simple rules, so that we can help to ensure that everyone's experience is a positive one. It's all about making pleasant happy memories of your vacation in Subic Bay - so that you'll come back and see us again!
1. For your safety, throughout your stay, please ensure you lock your door at all times - when leaving the room and while inside the room.
2. The hotel is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items. Any valuables, including cash, should be stored in a safety deposit box. (Available through the Front Desk)
3. Items deposit or left at the Hotel will be kept for a period of 3 months after which they will be deemed as having been discarded and disposed of appropriately by the Hotel.
4. Guests are requested not to bring into or use appliances for heating or cooking in the rooms.
5. Throwing, dropping, or in any way propelling any items and/or liquids from the hotel windows, is strictly prohibited. Glass bottles or containers are prohibited in the rooms.
6. Please keep the volume down on any television, radio, audio system, or musical instrument, so that it is not audible from outside of the room when the door is closed. The hotel reserves the right to require these items to be turned off if they are disturbing other occupants of the house.
7. While we will make every attempt to ensure that you keep the same room for the duration of your stay, we reserve the right to require you to move to another guest room at short notice. Such a move might be necessary if another guest has health or mobility problems requiring them to be in a more accessible location, etc.
8. Guests are asked not to move, remove, or change furniture, pictures, wall hangings, or other room decoration without the consent of the Hotel Management.
9. Possession and/or use of firearms and drugs are strictly prohibited.
10. Pets/Animals are not allowed in the hotel guest rooms and in the hotel premises.
Have a pleasant stay at The Cabin!